Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Throws her hat into the ring.

"Steps into the spotlight , is blinded and trips over Phay's tiara" ... er Phay I think you forgot something and left the lights on.

Hi!
I'm in agreement with Viv on what I'll most likely write about. While I may be considered a content creator, I consider myself more of a content purchaser. I agreed to try and write for this blog because of the diversity of the contributors and our varied tastes and styles. I say "try" because I'm not always the best with words so you may find my reviews and comments more matter of fact then flowery.

Please do not send me review copies as I really want to write about some of the little "gems" I manage to stumble across. Kit has already posted about Fashion Consolidated and it has already given me a wealth of new places to try.

I am as excited as the rest and appreciate the opportunity to present some of those that are not in the spotlight but should be.

Matane
Zorena

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Vivianne and Zor! :) *adds a new blog to her list to read* good luck gals! :)